Витрина Kylie Jenner
Kylie Kristen Jenner (born August 10, ) is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and social media personality. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians sinceand has an eponymous brand of cosmetics.
Inshe collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and created a line of clothing, "Kendall & Kylie".
InJenner launched her own cosmetics line called "Kylie Cosmetics", and a mobile app that reached number one on the iTunesApp Store.
In andTime magazine listed the Jenner sisters on their list of the most influential teens in the world, citing their considerable influence among teens on social media. As ofwith over million followers, she is one of the top 10 most followed people on Instagram. InJenner was placed on the Forbes Celebrity list, making her the youngest person to be featured on the list. Jenner starred on her own spin-off series, Life of Kylie, which premiered on E!
on August 6, 
Jenner was born in Los Angeles, California. She is the youngest daughter of Summer Olympics decathlon winner Caitlyn Jenner and TV personality Kris Jenner.[a] She has an older sister, Kendall.
On Kris's side of the family, she has three older half-sisters, Kourtney, Kim and Khloé Kardashian, and one older half-brother, Rob. Jenner also has three older half-brothers from Caitlyn's side of the family—Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner—and an older half-sister, Casey.
Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was a member of the cheerleading team.
Jenner claims to have performed in plays while attending school, along with community plays. Inshe became homeschooled and enrolled in an at-home education program, from which she graduated with a high school diploma in July from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California.
– Keeping Up with the Kardashians
InJenner, along with her parents and siblings, Kendall, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob, began appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members. The series was successful for its network, E!, and has resulted in the creation of numerous spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons, in which Jenner has made multiple guest appearances. The sisters hosted Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California in August , Inthey were featured in Seventeen magazine's Style Stars of the Year, and selected them as "Style Ambassadors" for the magazine. The two hosted the premiere of The Vow in Hollywood in February  The Jenners also interviewed the cast of The Hunger Games premiere in the at The Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles in March  Later inshe starred alongside her sister Kendall and mother Kris Jenner in an episode of American reality television series America's Next Top Model.
Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI nail polish brand called Wear Something Spar-kylie and Rainbow in the S-kylie. Kendall and Kylie earned $, each for their OPI endorsements in  On November 15,the Jenner sisters announced that they would launch The Kendall & Kylie Collection with PacSun which launched on February Since its conception, the sisters have released several collections for this line.
In Julythe Jenner sisters launched a jewelry line with Pascal Mouawad's Glamhouse to create the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewelery collection.
Jenner set up an eBay account where she auctions old clothing to raise money for the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Jenner joined her family in a charity yard sale on November 10,  Proceeds from the sale were donation-matched and sent to Share Our Strength: No Kid Hungry and the Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation.
She joined Khloé, Kendall, Lil Twist, and The Game at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, California for a charity bowling game on January 19, The event was held to raise money for The Robin Hood Foundation, a nonprofit for which The Game pledged to raise $1 million in donations. The Jenner sisters participated in singer Chris Brown's two Kick'n It For Charity Celebrity Kickball games in Glendale, California on July 19,  and on August 16,  At the first game, she competed on actor/singer Quincy Brown's team.
Jenner donated to the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender community.
In Februaryshe and Kendall launched a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden's Madden Girl line. The Jenner sisters co-hosted the Much Music Video Awards, where Kylie made her acting debut in a promo for the show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in June  In Augustthe Jenner sisters appeared in singer PartyNextDoor's "Recognize" music video. Jenner and her sister Kendall co-authored the dystopianscience fiction novel Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia, which revolved around two twin girls, Lex and Livia, in a "self-sustaining biosphere" put together from the remains of Earth known as Indra. The novel was criticized upon release as a ghostwritten work, which prompted its ghostwriter Maya Sloan to reveal that while the Jenner sisters wrote a two-page outline for what they wanted the novel to be like, Sloan was truly responsible for the writing of the book.
However, the Jenners' creative director, Elizabeth Killmond-Roman, clarified that the two had numerous Skype and FaceTime calls with Sloan to discuss the content of the novel. The novel was mostly panned by critics, and sold only 13, copies in its first four months on sale. The book was also given a sequel, Time of the Twins, which was also co-authored by the Jenner sisters.
Jenner launched a line of hair extensions through a partnership with Bellami Hair, called Kylie Hair Kouture, in October 
Jenner became skincare brand Nip + Fab's second-ever ambassador in March 
The Jenner sisters were booed while introducing brother-in-law Kanye West's performance at the Billboard Music Awards in May  In Mayan episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered in which Jenner admitted to getting a lip augmentation. Her enhanced lips from lip fillers created speculation and gained her publicity.
Prior to the episode's debut, Jenner stated that she merely used lip liner and over lined her lips. As a result, the practice of suctioning one's lips into a small glass in order to induce greater blood flow to swell the lips was called the "Kylie Jenner Challenge" (though there was no indication that Jenner herself employed this method). Jenner responded to this by stating, "I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look." In Junethe Jenner sisters launched their clothing line Kendall + Kylie with British fashion retailer Topshop. This Topshop clothing line also featured swimsuits. In AugustJenner announced that she would be launching her first lipstick line as a part of her self-titled lip kit under the name Kylie Cosmetics. In SeptemberJenner launched her new personalized website and mobile app. In OctoberJenner starred in Tyga's music video for his song "Dope'd Up".
Jenner released a three-minute-long promotional video for a series of lip glosses in Marchdirected by Colin Tilley and starring fellow models Karin Jinsui, Mara Teigen, and Jasmine Sanders. The song in the video was revealed to be "Three Strikes" by Terror Jr, a band created on the same day as the release of the video; however, the lead singer, whose true identity remains unknown and who goes by the alias "Lisa", was heavily speculated to be Jenner herself. However, Jenner subsequently denied any involvement with the band. In Mayshe made her musical debut rapping on producer Burberry Perry's song "Beautiful Day", with Lil Yachty, model Jordyn Woods, and Justine Skye. A man named Marvin Magallanes made multiple attempts to crash his car through the gates of the gated community where Jenner was living in June  Magallanes subsequently confessed to the murder of a homeless man in Anaheim in May  In fall ofJenner was announced to be the new face of PUMA along with Rae Sremmurd. In Aprilshe made a surprise appearance at the Rio Americano High Schoolprom in Sacramento alongside junior Albert Ochoa after hearing that his date had turned him down.
In JuneJenner announced two new cosmetics sets in collaboration with her sister Khloe Kardashian and the Kylie Cosmetics KoKo collection. Later that month, Jenner was accused of stealing designs for a series of camouflage items released on her online store from independent design label PluggedNYC, whose creative director supported the claims. Later that June, Jenner was placed at number 59 on the Forbes Celebritywhich calculates the highest-paid celebrities of the previous 12 months, after earning approximately US$41,, making her the youngest person on the list at 19 years old. Jenner collaborated with Melbourne-based sunglasses brand Quay Australia to release a line of sunglasses, Quay x Kylie.
On June 28,the Jenner sisters announced that they would be releasing a line of vintage T-shirts for their Kendall + Kylie line of clothing called Rock vs.
Rap, featuring the likenesses of various rock and rap artists including The Notorious B.I.G., Tupac Shakur, Metallica, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, Led Zeppelin, with pictures of the Jenner sisters superimposed over them. The announcement of this line of products was met with swift backlash from relatives and representatives of the figures depicted on the shirts themselves, including Sharon Osbourne, Jim Jampol, and Voletta Wallace, mother of Biggie Smalls. Wallace, The Doors' manager and the estate of Jim Morrison issued a cease-and-desist letter to the Jenner sisters, writing that they authorized the sisters' use of the likenesses of those people. The Jenners apologized for the shirts, and pulled them from retail.
Jenner stars in a reality show revolving around her life, Life of Kylie, which premiered in August The reality show drew half the viewers that brother Rob Kardashian’s reality series Rob & Chyna did on its debut.
In Septemberit was reported that Jenner was expecting her first child with rapperTravis Scott.
On February 4,she confirmed her pregnancy and announced that she had given birth to a daughter on February 1. On February 6,she announced via Instagram that she had named her daughter Stormi Webster.
In Februarysinger/actress Kylie Minogue won a legal battle against Jenner for name trademark "Kylie", for which Jenner had filed a U.S. trademark application.
In Januarymake-up artist Vlada Haggarty had her lawyers claim that Jenner had stolen the creative style and aesthetic of her own work, such as the dripping gloss lip and golden finger tips, for her own products, and that Jenner had a history of taking Haggerty's original dripping lip art and passing it off as her own.
Jenner later credited Vlada on social media and her work on the creation of the logo and an undisclosed settlement was paid to avoid any future legal issues.
Neon lip logo
Sara Hope, a British painter whose work has been featured in art galleries in several cities across the globe, filed a lawsuit against Jenner and NBC Universal for the use of a neon lip logo.
Hope stated that Jenner posted to her social media accounts an image that was remarkably similar to Hope's most famous piece, "Temptation Neon" and used it to promote Jenner's TV series Life of Kylie.
Production art created for that series, including the lip design, was created by a third party designer and not by Jenner or any of her staff.
Awards and nominations
- ^Trulia. "Kylie Jenner Scoops Up $12 Million Hidden Hills Home".
- ^Canal, Emily (March 2, ).
"Kylie Jenner's Lip Kits, Social Status, And The Economics Of Scarcity". Forbes. Retrieved June 21,
- ^Corriston, Michele (August 10, ). "Kylie Jenner Turns How the Kardashians and Justin Bieber Wished Her Happy Birthday".
People. Time Inc. Retrieved October 20,
- ^"kylie-jenner-lip-kit-live-blog-all-the-updates-on-her-new-colors-and-when-shes-restocking". Retrieved July 29,
- ^Jones, Tashara (September 24, ).
"Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Live Blog: All the Updates on Her New Colors and When She's Restocking". New York Post. Retrieved July 29,
- ^"The 25 Most Influential Teens of ". Time. Time Inc. October 13, Retrieved June 18,
- ^"The 30 Most Influential Teens of ".
Time. Time Inc. Retrieved October 29,
- ^"Top Instagram Users by Followers".
- ^ abMadani, Doha (June 12, ).
"Kylie Jenner Is The Youngest Star On Forbes Highest-Paid Celebrities List". The Huffington Post. Retrieved June 21,
- ^Malec, Brett (May 11, ). "Watch the First Look at Kylie Jenner's New E! Series Life of Kylie! on Life of Kylie". E!. Retrieved September 13,
- ^Bissinger, Buzz (June 1, ). "Introducing Caitlyn Jenner". Vanity Fair.
Retrieved June 1,
- ^Crow, Sarah (November 15, ). "Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Latest Ambition: Acting!". Wetpaint. Retrieved November 3,
- ^Passalaqua, Holly (July 21, ). "Kylie Jenner Graduates High School—Check Out Her Tweets!". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved July 21,
- ^Rothman, Michael (July 24, ). "Inside Kylie Jenner's High School Graduation". ABC News.
Retrieved July 24,
- ^Nordyke, Kimberly (November 13, ). "'Kardashians' earns its keep". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 17,
- ^Wagmeister, Elizabeth (February 27, ). "Kendall & Kylie Jenner: 'Kardashians' Spinoff Series in Works".
Variety. Retrieved June 12,
- ^"Leggy Teens Kendall and Kylie Jenner Step Out at Glee 3D Premiere". Us Weekly. Wenner Media LLC. August 8, Retrieved November 18,
- ^Collis, Ellen. "The Best Fashion Moments of !". Seventeen. Archived from the original on June 18, Retrieved June 18,
- ^Strauss, Erika (November 22, ). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Named Seventeen Magazine's Style Stars of ".
Wetpaint. Retrieved June 18,
- ^Robinson, Kat (April 24, ). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner land jobs with Seventeen". SheKnows. SheKnows Media. Retrieved June 19,
- ^"Kendall and Kylie Jenner At the LA Premiere of 'The Vow'". Celebuzz. Buzz Media. February 7, Retrieved June 20,
- ^"Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Interviewing the Cast of 'The Hunger Games'".
Celebuzz. Buzz Media. March 19, Retrieved June 20,
- ^Weigle, Lauren (May 10, ). "Kylie Jenner Net Worth: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". powermirror.tk. Retrieved June 20,
- ^Sieczkowski, Cavan (September 18, ). "Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner Each Made $, For OPI Nail Polish Deal".
Huffington Post. AOL Inc. Retrieved June 18,
- ^"PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Yahoo! Finance. Archived from the original on July 14, Retrieved February 8,
- ^Apatoff, Alex (July 17, ).
"Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Own Jewelry Line: Get an Exclusive First Look!". People. Archived from the original on September 5, Retrieved June 19,
- ^Mau, Dhani (December 13, ). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Just Landed a Jewelry Line and Their Own Reality Show".
powermirror.tk. Retrieved June 18,
- ^Rees, Alex (February 14, ). "In The Past Year, The Kardashians Made Over $, Selling Their Old Clothes On eBay". Cosmopolitan. Hearst Corporation.
Retrieved June 12,
- ^Gicas, Peter (November 11, ). "Kim Kardashian and Family Hold Yard Sale to Raise Money for Charity—See the Pics!". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12,
- ^"Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner And Kylie Jenner Enjoy A Night Of Charity Bowling With The Game And Lil Twist".
Yahoo! Sports. January 20, Retrieved October 24,
- ^Peters, Mitchell (July 20, ). "Chris Brown & Quincy Host Celebrity Kickball Game in Los Angeles (Photos)". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 24,
- ^Heller, Corinne (August 17, ). "Kendall Jenner Sports Chic, Football-Inspired Look at Charity Game, Hugs Rapper The Game". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12,
- ^"Kylie Jenner Gives Heartwarming Gift, Receives Engagement Ring From Tyga?".
- ^Denley, Susan (February 19, ). "Kylie and Kendall Jenner launch new collection with Steve Madden". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. Retrieved June 12,
- ^Fowler, Brandi (February 22, ).
"Kendall and Kylie Jenner Stun at Madden Girl Shoe and Handbag Launch". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12,
- ^ ab"Kendall and Kylie Jenner are your co-hosts for the MMVAs!". powermirror.tk Bell Media. May 20, Archived from the original on September 25, Retrieved June 11,
- ^ abNadeska, Alexis (August 14, ).
"Watch Kendall And Kylie Jenner Cameo With Drake In PartyNextDoor's 'Recognize' Video". MTV News. Viacom Media Networks. Retrieved June 19,
- ^Lange, Maggie. "I Read Kendall and Kylie Jenner's YA Book So You Don't Have To". New York Magazine. Retrieved June 25,
- ^Kaufman, Amy (July 1, ). "For Maya Sloan, ghostwriting Jenners' YA book just part of fiction fun". Los Angeles Times.
Tribune Publishing. Retrieved June 12,
- ^Barna, Daniel. "Surprise! Kendall & Kylie Jenner's Book Is A Major Flop". Refinery29. Retrieved June 25,
- ^Kinonen, Sarah (October 7, ). "Kylie Jenner Is Bringing Her Own Line of Clip-In Hair to a Store Near You".
People. Retrieved June 25,
- ^Popp, Emily (October 8, ). "Kylie Jenner Launches Hair Extensions Line". E!. Retrieved June 25,
- ^"Kylie Hair Kouture by Bellami Hair". Bellami Hair. Retrieved May 6,
- ^March, Bridget (March 9, ). "Kylie Jenner has bagged a big beauty job".
Cosmopolitan. Hearst Corporation. Retrieved October 24,
- ^Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (May 18, ). "Kendall, Kylie Jenner Get Booed, Kanye West Is Silenced by Censors at Billboard Music Awards ". Us Weekly. Retrieved August 5,
- ^Rothman, Michael (May 6, ). "Kylie Jenner Admits to Using Lip Fillers". ABC News. Retrieved July 6,
- ^Bueno, Antoinette (May 6, ).
"Kylie Jenner Finally Reveals the Truth About Her Lips: 'I Have Temporary Lip Fillers'". Entertainment Tonight. CBS Television Distribution. Retrieved October 24,
- ^Boone, John (April 20, ). "People Are Doing the 'Kylie Jenner Challenge' and the Results Are Hilariously Awful". Entertainment Tonight. CBS Television Distribution. Retrieved October 24,
- ^Reed, Sam (April 21, ).
"Kylie Jenner Speaks Out on the #KylieJennerChallenge". The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 24,
- ^Adlman, Nicole (June 4, ). "Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner Dish on Their New Topshop Line, Talk Caitlyn Jenner". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12,
- ^"Kylie Jenner Calls Huge Ring From Tyga a 'Promise Ring'". Us Weekly.
- ^Sierra, Lindsey (August 17, ).
"Kylie Jenner Is Launching Her First-Ever Lipstick Line This Fall—Get the Scoop!". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved August 18,
- ^Kris is Kylie's biological mother. Caitlyn transitioned from male to female in
- купить косметику кайли дженнер украина
- kylie jenner купить помаду
- кайли дженнер где купить
- купить кайли дженнер блеск
- kylie jenner lip купить